"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I seen him just as he was sliding out of this room.
- I slid my hand out of his slowly, and he let me go.
- He slid out of the back door and into the night.
- She slid out of the car at five minutes to one.
- She slid out of bed to stand on her own feet.
- She slid out of his arms and turned to the dog.
- I could see him thinking maybe he was going to slide out of this after all.
- He slid out of bed and went over to dress.
- But despite his best efforts, they were sliding out of position.
- He slid out of the car, looked back in for a second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.