"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She nodded once, slid down into bed, and turned away from him.
- He slid down into a sitting position as his coat turned red.
- Then slid down into the bed and pulled the sheet over her.
- Then he followed, sliding down into the curved bottom with them.
- He ran off a few feet, then stopped and slid his hand down into one boot.
- It was she who slept, sliding down into me long dream- less dark.
- I slid down into a corner of the front seat.
- She turned to see the brass door sliding down into the opening.
- He slid down into the cup of the chair after all.
- Jack slid down into the hole, and took hold of the rope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.