"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He slid out and she heard him changing into the next one.
- Slide out to the door and see who it is.
- If you do try and slide out again, I'll know.
- Sliding out a picture, he held it in front of the woman's face.
- All went well until we were sliding out the window.
- I'll slide out the back in case somebody is watching.
- The last one slides out and his eyes go wide.
- When the way was clear, they slid out through the opening.
- I looked at Jack's watch then and slid out the bed.
- The door opened and a big man slid out to the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.