"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some were breaking off and sliding towards the other girls.
- She slid towards me, arms moving as if in time with legs.
- His eyes slid towards her to see that he was being obeyed.
- Moving slowly, he began to slide his legs towards the edge of the bed, ready to stand.
- The feet just about worked still, however, and on these he slid towards the door.
- He has an age to size up the shot and slides it towards the far corner.
- In the middle we turned and slid silently towards a great arch at the far end.
- She slid very slowly towards the edge of the seat.
- The sound froze me, making my eyes slide towards the open door.
- A hand came sliding towards me and lay palm up, waiting to be held.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.