"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His back hit the wall, and he started to slide to the floor.
- She slid the piece of paper across the table to her daughter.
- David tried, but the eye slid around to the side, instead of moving north.
- She slid out of the car at five minutes to one.
- The man died before his body slid to the ground.
- He slid to his feet and took a step forward, then stood, waiting for me to move.
- She opened the car door and slid in next to him.
- I slid to the ground and walked away without looking back.
- He let it slide to the floor with the others.
- He slid to one side to make room for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.