"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the final two weeks the single slid down to 53 and then, finally, to 74.
- Then he slid down to the ground, feeling only cold and dark.
- But he did not stop her from sliding down his body.
- I made it to a wall and started to slide down to the floor.
- She slid down to the floor and took him into her mouth.
- I did so, sliding down the face of the rock feet first.
- After a moment he slid down to sit against it.
- One hand caught a hold, and then the two of them were sliding down.
- He slid down the front of the tree and was still.
- He heard a sound of feet sliding down white rock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.