"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He slid past the professor and opened his study door for him.
- She never even knew that dog was around until he slid past her.
- It was a near thing in another way: he almost slid past the tree.
- The board could be slid past the frame to block the door.
- Mason opened the door to his car and slid past her.
- She slid out of her clothes just past my reach.
- He turned, his eyes sliding past me to light on Katie.
- But her human mind slid past them too rapidly to be sure of their presence.
- Let me slide past you and I'll lead the way.
- He slid past me and into my front foyer, his eyes taking in everything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.