"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shouted, and his feet slid out from under him.
- Diego's feet slid out from under him and he fell.
- It slid out from among the buildings and started straight toward him.
- He slid his arm out from under her and rose.
- A man slid out from behind the wheel and walked slowly toward them.
- He slid out from under the covers and started for the bathroom.
- He lifted the bar into the safety, then slid out from under.
- I slid out from under her arm and stood up beside my bed.
- His feet slid out from under him, and he sank to the floor.
- One of Kim's hands slid out from beneath the low table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.