"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't really care whether the thing can be slid under a door.
- Then she slid back under a bush, waiting and watching.
- I pulled a chair out of the way and slid under the table.
- "Please open it up and slide the key under my door."
- His arms slid under me before I had time to get afraid.
- The two of them slid a desk under the access door.
- He moved past the body, trying to slide from under its gaze.
- She slid her hand under his head, feeling the thick hair.
- I got out of everything and slid under the sheets from the other side.
- In the next moment she was sliding under the bed on her stomach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.