"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For answer she slid down from the camel and threw her arms about him.
- She slid down from the rock like a lizard and stood before him.
- Michael slid down from his horse and turned her loose.
- The girl slid down from the desk and stood staring.
- He slid down from the saddle and held out a hand.
- They slid down from the elephant and walked to the trail.
- He slid down from his saddle and walked over to her.
- He slid down from the wall to the platform around the building.
- "You can slide them down from the top, because all the holes will line up," he said.
- I was about to flee when he slid down from the rock and came to me, smiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.