"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I looked into his brown eyes, something slid behind them.
- Then she slid behind the wheel, never taking her eyes from him.
- I slid my hand behind his head and drew him back to me.
- She reached over, took her chair by the back, and slid it behind herself.
- She finally got it and slid into the corner behind the table again.
- The door slid open behind me, and I turned around.
- Doubt slid behind his eyes, and he let me go.
- I got into the car and slid behind the wheel.
- She walked back to the car, slid behind the wheel.
- He only nodded, then moved to the window as she slid behind the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.