"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She began to slide beneath the front of the tread.
- There was the car, a great dark fish sliding beneath the oaks.
- Then the head dipped into the water and slid beneath them.
- She took his hand and slid it beneath her heavy sweater.
- Eric turned back to the woman and slid his hands beneath her naked body again.
- As the outskirts of the city slid beneath them, Key spoke again.
- Sliding her hand beneath his head, she lifted him up a little way.
- The vista of the planet continued to slide past beneath them.
- His hand slid beneath the covers and around her waist.
- He opened the car door and slid beneath the wheel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.