"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The big head slid past him, toward the rear of the car.
- From the far end of table, something slid toward him across the surface.
- Something small and brown was moving, sliding toward the couch.
- He opened them and slid one toward his father, then sat again.
- He slid his hands toward both sides of her back.
- And something came sliding toward him across the sea bottom.
- He slid the black box across the table top toward the white one.
- What about the coming decades, as we slide toward the edge?
- His right side felt damp as he slid toward the ground.
- And all of them seemed to be sliding toward him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.