"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He led the way to the compartment and slid back the door.
- He'd slid back the outer door and was looking in at her.
- Then, from within, the sound of a bolt being slid back.
- She went to the door and slid back the bolt.
- It slid back a few feet, and could have fallen.
- As he reached up to slide back the hood they came within range.
- He looked around the room, moved over and slid back a panel.
- Already someone was starting to slide back the barn door!
- And she slid back a little so that Hugh might see.
- I slid back a ways, then moved through the forest on my side of the river, trying to catch up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.