"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not have far to go to slide into her.
- He slid along the wall and into the living room.
- Then she slid into his arms and they got to know each other a little better.
- It slid away at once into the dark without a sound.
- Larry slid into the only open space he could find.
- I slid into the seat across the table from her.
- I slid back into the hot water and thought about my sister.
- Within half a minute, another one slid into the space.
- He slid his arms into it like a good little boy.
- He could not allow himself to slide into that state again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.