"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They expect to be releasing 8 to 10 new titles a year.
- The company regularly released new titles in the main series.
- By the end of 2012, the collection will have released more than 1,500 titles, and it continues with new ones almost every week.
- Many of these games only took a few months to create, so developers could release several titles each year.
- The question, she said, was whether it made sense to release titles on a third console.
- "We release 40 or 50 titles a year," he said.
- They updated the setting to 2021, and released several new titles.
- The company, which was founded in 1998, has released eight titles to this date.
- In the first twelve months of existence, it released 48 titles.
- The press releases eight to ten titles each year and is known for its literary fiction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.