"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was then reported that he will indeed release a new track soon.
- He has been producing music since 1989 and started releasing tracks four years after.
- In July the group released a track online for free download.
- I mean they will probably release three tracks off the album and all those sort of things, but we don't really care.
- The band formed in late 2008, when they quickly released five tracks online for public review.
- The album contains five new and 15 previously released tracks.
- He has been mixing since his teens, and began releasing tracks in 2006.
- It features the previously released 12 tracks on the first disc.
- He releases a new track periodically with an original essay about the song.
- In late 2011, Fordham released two new tracks for download.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.