"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hard has plans to release a solo record in 2012.
- At the moment, the technology is still in development and Microsoft has no plans to release it, he said.
- So far there are no plans to release a special edition.
- The band has plans to record and release their cover version in 2009.
- Currently, there are no plans to release the game outside of Japan.
- There are no plans yet to release the other six tracks.
- So far, there have been no plans to release the rest of the songs.
- There are plans to release a further six to ten bears to build up the community.
- He also said there were no plans to release a new album in the near future.
- There are no plans to release the rest of the episodes at the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.