"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, Yamazaki has been releasing live albums and greatest hits compilations.
- As she continued to release hits well into the late 1960s, she also enjoyed an interesting diversion: playing a villain on Batman.
- Throughout the 1990s, Nikolovski went on to release several other hits, but none would measure up to the success that he found with "Biser Balkanski".
- However, they were not able to regain their momentum, releasing only occasional minor hits.
- For example, Disney owns a celebrated library of animated classics that allow it to periodically release older hits with established brand names.
- Although the band would continue to release big hits, no following singles reached the top ten, making "Valentine" the final top ten single from the band.
- After a brief period off, he returned to the recording studios, releasing several best-selling hits throughout the early 1970s.
- Fearing widespread copying, record companies have refused to release hits on the format.
- He also released other popular hits including one about Chief Awolowo, who was incarcerated at the time the song was released.
- The label began regularly releasing hits through the 1960's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.