"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She released her breath in a warm stream against his skin.
- He released his breath in a warm sigh against her temple.
- He turned, releasing his breath in a long, tired sigh.
- Laura released her breath in a sigh as she closed the door.
- After a while Shef felt them all releasing their breath together.
- Focus on that intention, repeat the phrase, and finally release your breath.
- Then she released her breath, and so did he, and it was over.
- Crouched behind a dense cover of trees, the man finally released his breath.
- When the last was gone, Gwen released her breath in a huge sigh.
- She wanted to release her last breath and finish the act, but something held her back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.