"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following two years he released further international discs and gave hundreds of live shows.
- The music from the game is featured on several commercially released compact discs.
- The band, Landser, stopped touring in 1993 but has continued to release discs.
- After a brief break, Eldred started taking over the sole role of releasing discs.
- By the late 2000s, the major record companies were no longer regularly releasing discs in the format, with new releases confined to the smaller labels.
- He earned a reputation as a natural performer, and began releasing discs and videos.
- The choir has appeared on a number of CDs in collaboration with other artists, as well as releasing discs of their own.
- Tempo bridged the 78 rpm and 33-1/3 rpm generations, releasing discs in both formats.
- In 1987 she formed her own ensemble for recording; she has released several discs of material, including two on ECM, since then.
- Quintessence released both monaural and stereophonic discs in the 33-1/3 rpm LP format.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.