"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They released a new game called 5 on July 25, 2008.
- Stop releasing new games, I don't have enough free time!
- Groups race to be the first to release popular movies and games, but quality is important too.
- So release the same game with new maps each year?
- It's a cost of releasing a game, if you actually expect it to do well.
- Currently, there are no plans to release the game outside of Japan.
- Since then the company has released several successful games for various home and portable video game systems.
- As for the game's development schedule, the team is hoping to release the game soon.
- Barnes was released four games into the 2008 season on September 30.
- Thus far, there have been no plans to release the game on other platforms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.