"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What would happen if they all released their energy at once?"
- It can also be done on purpose, to release energy.
- Children need time to release energy and get their blood flowing.
- When the electrons return to their normal levels, they release energy as light.
- Fuel is any material that can release energy, especially by burning.
- "I want the dancing to release energy into an audience," he says.
- I call it a proposal to release needed new energies all across the economy.
- Soon it became too much to control and they released their pent-up energy.
- I had to release my energy without trying to explode.
- "You have to be able to once in a while let loose just for the sake of releasing energy," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.