"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He released a number of books about this and other issues.
- It isn't some right that they have to release a number.
- He does not release numbers on his performance for private clients.
- He'd wait until he could release a large number of missiles all at the same time.
- They'll also release a greater number of souls upon death.
- The group released a number of albums in the period 1977 to 1983.
- In the time after they released a number of songs that became very popular.
- On the one hand, it has released a number of political prisoners.
- She has released a number of singles in the late 2000s and early 2010s.
- Together they released a number of successful albums in the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.