"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government was supposed to release its new federal budget last week but decided instead to wait until after the elections.
- Carnegie Hall would not release its total annual budget for the program.
- The administration also wanted to reach an accord before releasing its preliminary budget later this month.
- All of this sets the stage for the health care debate, which will be joined when President Bush releases his budget next month.
- In releasing his budget last week, the Mayor made a point of stressing its benefits to hypothetical residents around the city.
- In 2005, Colin Hansen wore new running shoes when he released his only budget.
- On the eve of releasing his 2005 budget, the president urged Congress once again to make his tax cuts permanent.
- He said that in July the authority would release its proposed budget for next year and that a fare increase "remains a possibility."
- Each year, the federal government releases its budget for implementing policies, programs and practices for the following year.
- The Clinton Administration releases its Federal budget for 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.