"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both projects are expected to release new music before 2012.
- They have been releasing their music since the early 1990s.
- Whether they release the music under the 12:06 name has not been determined.
- Starting in early 2010, he became one of few people to release music on deadmau5's record label, mau5trap.
- They will release new music in the spring, and start touring summer of 2013.
- Records and would continue to release his music without the help of a record label.
- They also remain a popular, low cost way for independent musicians and groups to release music.
- Artists can also release music more frequently and quickly if it is made available online.
- The band continued to release music and tour until they broke up in 1985.
- It is unsure whether or not the band will release more music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.