"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We constantly release heat in the form of radiation.
- Your body can then release heat and moisture faster.
- In theory such a system would be able to "hide" data without releasing heat.
- If a reaction releases heat, that means it is exothermic.
- Maybe the reaction releases heat, well watch the system warm up over time.
- Food, burned internally, also will not release much heat in the absence of oxygen.
- Regular breaks allow more time for the body to release heat built up during exercise.
- These reactions release heat, which is why fire is hot and makes light.
- In all instances, the herb is ignited and releases heat.
- This process releases heat and makes the steam feel hot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.