"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These conversions may be applied to camera output or to release copies.
- The company decided to release copies of the works in postcard form, which was very popular in the early 20th century.
- In 2012 he released digital copies of his interviews.
- Both Congressmen have declined to release copies of their letters.
- The Secretary also released copies of his official resignation letter, which was dated today.
- But she declined to say how much was left in the campaign fund or to release copies of his campaign report today.
- Only then did the leadership decide to release copies of the proposals to the press.
- The White House released copies of the memorandum nine days ago.
- He said his company would not release copies of those contracts "at this time."
- And neither the department nor the city would release copies of the tests or even sample questions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.