"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Snyder released his tax returns for 2007 and 2008.
- White released his tax returns for his six years as mayor of Houston.
- The other mayoral candidates have promised to release their tax returns.
- Gingrich has promised to release his tax returns on Thursday.
- Trust, and its opposite, are also behind the calls for Romney to release his tax returns.
- The Clintons released their tax returns, but not for 1978 or 1979.
- Otherwise, why would she have gone to such lengths to avoid releasing her tax returns for those years?
- Mr. Bush had released all his tax returns since 1973.
- "Mike, why don't you lead by example and release your tax returns?"
- State law does not require public officials or candidates to release their tax returns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.