"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Teams do not publicly release financial documents on how they spend the shared revenue.
- To release documents on this topic will only address a faded issue.
- The company also agreed to release documents that are expected to help in recovering claims from other European insurance companies.
- But many advocates for immigrants wonder why the government has refused to release documents describing the policy.
- He also released documents identifying Manhattan lawyers who worked with him.
- In my case, for example, the committee has yet to release any witness testimony or documents that it obtained during the investigation.
- The business day response requirement is not necessarily the time frame for releasing responsive documents.
- And, finally, in 2007 they released documents for the last 269 films banned at that time.
- At the very least, they said, the White House should have been more forthcoming in releasing documents about the case.
- The mayor said last month that he would release similar documents this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.