"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far there are no plans to release a special edition.
- At the end of the same year was released the audio edition.
- More recently, the publishers have released a new edition about every ten years.
- He released a special edition of his hit album, Restored.
- Battlefront released a second edition of this book in March 2006.
- This would then allow American publishers time to release an authorized edition.
- I Books released an edition in 2000, billing it as a "lost classic."
- They released a second edition in July 2007 that was not hand-numbered.
- Fresh released the updated second edition, with over 740 pages and more than 2,500 color photographs.
- They will release a deluxe edition of the album in 22 September 2008.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.