"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first military band to release an LP.
- Records, but he was ultimately convinced to release a single LP.
- In this short time, they had to pick an appropriate label to support them and soon release their first LP.
- The album was released 8 years after their first and only full LP as a duo.
- Originally, the band had planned to release a full-length LP in the summer of 2011.
- Why wait 'til now to release a live LP?
- This production did well, and Columbia released an LP of the score.
- They released their second LP in 1967 called Godz 2.
- It is becoming less uncommon to release two 12" 45s rather than a single 12" LP.
- In 1975 they would release their first LP by the name of Crisálida.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.