"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some females, large oocytes also release eggs at other times of year.
- They typically can release fertilizable eggs from the time of puberty until their late 40s or early 50s.
- After the menopause, women are no longer able to bear children, as their ovaries stop releasing eggs.
- They work in the same way as the body's own hormones, triggering the ovaries to release eggs.
- The menopause starts when the ovaries stop releasing eggs every month.
- Each female releases eggs in batches every 3 to 5 days for approximately 1 month.
- The females release yellow eggs which are fertilized in the water column.
- He found that they released more eggs and became densely populated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.