"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1990, he released his first recordings at the age of 15.
- It then became the new way the music industry released recordings.
- James Brown released a recording of the song as a single.
- The group, which formed in 1999, has released several recordings.
- The group released its first recording on August 15, 2006, only seven months after having formed.
- The band released two recordings before going their separate ways.
- Side two is previously released live recordings from October 1966.
- Although U2 have never released a recording of the song, they played it live in concert during the late 1980s.
- He released a recording of his act on Victor records.
- In summer 2007, the band released a recording of their first concert, Live!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.