"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1972 the plant was found to be releasing high amounts of lead into the air and ground surrounding the plant.
- Then he laughed and talked about how meditation can also release enormous amounts of energy.
- And it was releasing very large amounts of carbon dioxide.
- It can be adjusted to release different amounts throughout the day.
- These blocks release small amounts of food as they dissolve.
- Clegg says the government has already released unprecedented amounts of data.
- This would have released unprecedented amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- That causes a chain reaction, releasing vast amounts of energy.
- This is called a nuclear chain-reaction, and it can release huge amounts of energy very quickly.
- But when reporting to the public, he said, the utility released only budgeted amounts rather than what was actually spent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.