"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That means all clubs are required to release players to their national teams.
- The club staved off relegation but released several players at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Tennessee had said it didn't release players to competitors or schools the Vols recruit against.
- Other than cutting players, releasing players, it's the toughest part of your job.
- But there does not appear to have been much progress in talks, and without help, the Giants' alternative is releasing players.
- Since both sides have promised to release players in the coming year, the studios do not want to lose potential sales.
- If they do it by releasing players, that's another.
- In fact, president Lendoiro kept on trying to make the club's situation more healthier by releasing several players.
- The reason was the politics of the clubs not to release foreign players except for big tournaments.
- "You can't release players all the time," Dombrowski said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.