"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has provided little information and released only a few prisoners.
- Neither side has made any move to release prisoners, as called for in the agreement.
- They can continue to release prisoners early, as 14 states did in 1990 to 6,400 offenders.
- Home Office compassion policy is to release prisoners with three months left to live.
- Recently, China has released several priests and other political prisoners.
- That step is not required under the plan to release Palestinian prisoners.
- In 1991, 34 states released 326,000 prisoners, 90 percent on parole.
- At the end of the war, both sides released their surviving prisoners.
- Ten days ago, the Government released 87 political prisoners, some of them prominent figures.
- Israeli officials say that they agreed to release only 200 such prisoners, those "who have no blood on their hands."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.