"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fox released the remaining 5 episodes online in late March 2005.
- Longman Video released the first four episodes as part of its Children's Treasury collection.
- People support these claims by way of e-mails from Disney saying that they may release the remaining episodes but are unsure.
- No plans have been announced yet to release the last ten episodes of the series on DVD.
- It released only the first four episodes of the edited TV version.
- BFS has only released the first eight episodes from season one.
- On July 1, 2010 ABC.com released the two remaining episodes online.
- Pioneer also contracted with Nelvana to release the dubbed episodes.
- Acorn Media released the first 15 episodes in a 4 disc, Region 1 box set in 2010.
- For that reason, the channel has resisted releasing the episodes from the first seasons on videocassette and most likely will still resist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.