"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is difficult to say, since airlines do not release precise figures.
- By then, he said, the Government will have released new figures for the trade deficit and the unemployment rate.
- But the military has not released figures of its own, giving only percentage comparisons.
- Recently released figures, however, show a small operating profit for the first six months of this year.
- As has been said, Samsung don't need to release figures.
- Company officials say the marketing effort has been successful but declined to release figures.
- Ford has not released figures but a spokesman called the drop significant.
- The company will not release figures on its subscriber base.
- The last time Government officials released deforestation figures, two years ago, they showed a 34 percent increase over the 1990-91 period.
- The operation is private and does not release financial figures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.