"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This may have been another factor in the decision to release him.
- The decision to release the song came after Williams met the record company to discuss concerns about his future.
- This sounds plausible, until you think about what the decision to release the films a day late actually means.
- The decision to not release it was seen as a victory for online activism.
- But had there been an official decision to release that information?
- It was most probably a major factor in the decision to release him from his contract later that month.
- The Government offered no comment or explanation for its decision to release him.
- No longer did he have second thoughts on his decision to release her.
- She said the decision to release him was "more than we could ever expect from Libya if the tables were turned."
- It was the right decision to release these memos, as we need the truth to come out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.