"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He released her arm and she moved toward the door again.
- But then, he released James' arm and let the man fall.
- Then it gave way, and the child released the human's arm.
- They released my arms, then stood ready to grab me if I went down again.
- He released her arm and spoke in a firm low voice.
- She released his arm and stepped in front of him, taking the lead.
- Bill released my arm and stepped away from me, back toward the door we'd just come through.
- He released my arm, giving me the opportunity to walk to the center of the room alone, something I did immediately.
- Now he took a deep breath and released her arm slowly.
- He released her arm and waited to see whether or not she would run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.