"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- -1738) was an English official and Member of Parliament.
- One or two English senior officials engaged a housekeeper.
- But whenever English officials tried to control the actions of Irish lords, they were invariably met with resistance.
- Richard Blyke (died 1775) was an English official and antiquary.
- However, due to intervention of the English officials, the venue changed to Wembley.
- He continued to teach himself English and won approval of English officials.
- He reformed the administration, getting rid summarily of the inefficient English officials.
- English officials found it necessary to counter them with similar vessels.
- John Hewitt (1807-1878) was an English official, known as an antiquary.
- Knappe set himself at once to efface these impressions, and the English officials rejoiced for the moment in the change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.