"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Yale official said yesterday that he could not immediately say whether the conclusions in the study were correct.
- No Yale official is at liberty to make transcript information public.
- Yale officials did not return a telephone call requesting comment.
- Yale officials said it was wrong to put much stock in the report.
- Yale officials said they were a bit worried that the changes might confuse students and faculty.
- According to Yale officials, this will be its first fully staged performance.
- No matter the outcome, Yale officials say they will ignore the election results.
- Yale officials, too, had predicted that there would be large protests if the president appeared.
- "You never think people will have such low regard for religion," she says of Yale officials.
- Yale officials say they are eager to accommodate students' religious needs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.