"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shanghai officials temporarily stopped such renovations after the fire, but later allowed them to resume.
- On 24 December 2010, Shanghai officials announced that three government employees had been taken into custody in connection with the fire.
- Lincoln Center, he also said, will most likely take legal action against Shanghai officials for breaking a contract worth several hundred thousand dollars.
- Health officials in Beijing already have stepped up health screenings at air and train terminals, while Shanghai officials were also said to be taking measures.
- Shanghai officials were at a loss to explain why so many ticketholders did not attend.
- Huang Qifan, a former top Shanghai official, is now the executive vice mayor of Chongqing.
- The Shanghai officials declined to open a second orphanage under their control on an island outside the city where Human Rights Watch says abuses are continuing.
- He and other top Shanghai officials and local businessmen face possible criminal charges in the matter, though no charges have been filed to date.
- Shanghai officials refused repeated requests for an explanation of the Jianying school's closing.
- Shanghai officials acknowledge that Disney now favors Hong Kong, where negotiations over a possible theme park have been under way for months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.