"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There seems to be a pattern of the Justice Department going after black elected officials and then failing to win convictions."
- The riots began after local officials only partially paid farmers for their crops, claiming that they would make the total payments at a later date.
- Inside, a chapel that can accommodate more than 100 inmates recently held only 45 after officials limited the size of groups allowed inside.
- He has left the senior officials alone and is going after lower-level officials.
- The subpoena came two weeks after officials and lawyers of the smaller transit police union were indicted on racketeering charges.
- The government released Urlayeva on 27 October after officials abused and beat her.
- The double-digit increase comes several months after officials who run the water system said the city had more than $610 million in unpaid water bills.
- "It encourages prosecutors to go after public officials not in order to convict but to influence the political process," he said.
- The Emperor is expected to visit these countries, but only after officials assess how the current 11-day trip goes.
- Pets in Sayreville cannot be named after elected officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.