"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Columbia officials would not comment on the site, saying they wanted to "first share our plans" with the community board.
- Columbia officials say the university has tried to make amends.
- Columbia officials say they are searching for a way to provide more financial aid to incoming students.
- Many of these stories have another side, Columbia officials said.
- Columbia officials say some equity securities are carried on their books below real value.
- His interest surprised Columbia officials because the session was supposed to last just 15 minutes.
- It was not free expression's shining hour, many agreed, Columbia officials among them.
- Columbia officials say the world has changed and such help is no longer necessary, but association members disagree.
- Columbia officials said that they had not heard from the inspector general's office about the matter for almost a year.
- Columbia officials said the decision reflected decreased use of the property by the business school and others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.