"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boggs is one of numerous public officials known to have drinking problems during the time.
- Finally, 50 officials known as demiourgoi probably served as a working committee of the Boule.
- Local colonists began to assemble and elect a body of officials known as el común, or a central committee "to lead the movement."
- Williams is one of numerous public officials known to have acknowledged drinking problems during their time in Washington.
- These were highly wealthy officials known from their monumental tombs at Thebens.
- The amount of the compensation, and who qualified for it, would be decided by an all-powerful official known in legal language as a special master.
- Experts in foreign policy said this was a group of officials better known for pragmatism than for strategic vision.
- Settlements were governed by administrative officials known as tuduns.
- It was led by three officials known as the High State Councillors.
- The "mayor" was the official also known as the reeve, usually the most affluent farmer in the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.