"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1995, Newark officials worked with the police department to collect 350 guns using $50,000.
- "The governance team recommends the total restructuring of the board," Newark officials wrote.
- It will be the city's first upscale rental development in 45 years, according to Newark officials.
- But the process is most likely to drag on for months, especially since Newark officials have vowed to resist the state's plans.
- Newark officials would like that to be five years.
- As in hundreds of school systems around the country, Newark officials are unable to pay for every program on their agendas.
- Newark officials have said they hope to create more recreational outlets if they can pay for them.
- Newark officials were told so a few minutes before the meeting began.
- Newark officials now offer their own plan of improvement.
- Newark officials vowed to resist state control early in the monitoring process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.