"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Wen also ordered officials to reduce taxes on farmers.
- After an emergency meeting he ordered senior officials to fight terrorism "without hesitation, to the end."
- Under the first two, the finance commission would have advisory powers and could order municipal officials to submit financial documents.
- The judge ordered officials to issue a written policy against sexual abuse and appointed a monitor to see whether conditions improved.
- Two state judges have ordered local officials to let the Club open, but they have balked.
- Mr. Dole said that in his first 45 days in office, he would order military officials to come up with a specific plan.
- He ordered officials to settle the matter swiftly.
- The editorial also ordered officials to, "do many more things for the benefit of the people" - a possible reflection of rural misery.
- But Judge Cooke ordered officials from the brig to testify, and they are expected to do so when the hearing continues next week.
- Later in the day, another Administration official said the White House had ordered officials not to confirm or deny the report.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.