"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she said officials would not respond to it until today, if at all.
- But the governor has a plan, officials in his office responded.
- Officials with the union did not respond to phone messages.
- Over the next few days, the lawyers said, American officials would not respond to his questions about when he could see a lawyer.
- She said officials had not responded to their petition to stop the plans.
- Japanese military officials did not respond in public to the request.
- Officials at the bank did not respond to calls seeking comment.
- Officials charged "should respond according to the law," he said.
- Officials did not respond to requests for figures in earlier years.
- But Japanese officials respond that no private risk will be shifted to the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.